We had friends over a few weeks ago and I made a 'super bowl' of wings - they were finger lickin' good!
'Super Bowl' of Wings Recipe
- 2 lbs of BirdHouse Farm chicken wings
- 1/4 cup flour
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup water
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 tsp ginger powder
- 1 tsp corn starch
- 1/2 tsp chili flakes
- Preaheat oven to 425F. Dab wings with paper towels until completely dry.
- Toss wings with flour, salt and pepper. Remove any excess flour and brush with olive oil.
- Line a pan with foil and then place parchment paper on top. Bake wings for 35 minutes, turning after 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine sauce ingredients in a small pan and bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes, or until slightly thickened and sauce coats the back of a spoon.
- Remove wings from oven, toss with sauce & return to the oven for 10 minutes, turning after 5 minutes.
- Allow to cool. Stir the wings every few minutes to coat in the sauce as it thickens.